RSVP for the Lease-End Information Event
Is your lease ending soon and you’re not sure what to do? With current lead times on new vehicles, it’s important to consider your options early. That’s why we’re hosting a Lease-End Information Event to help you decide whether to buy out your lease, reserve an incoming vehicle, or brush off that dusty magic carpet and hope it still flies. And since you’ve made it this far, YES, there will be snacks.
Hosted the evening of Wednesday, October 12th from 5 to 7 PM here at the dealership – guests can visit three individual stations to learn more about their lease-end options. New Toyota models will be available for a test drive as well. Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served and each guest in attendance will receive a complimentary swag bag. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
When: Evening of Wednesday, October 12th, 5PM – 7PM
Where: Germain Toyota of Columbus
5711 Scarborough Blvd, Columbus, OH 43232
3 Informational Learning Stations
- Check which special offers or interest rates are available for you to take advantage of.
- View available protection packages including roadside assistance coverage along with paint/appearance protection plans.
- Schedule a pre-inspection for lease return.
- Consider your options for leasing or purchasing a different Toyota model.
- View inbound unsold inventory.
- Receive a complimentary appraisal for your vehicle
- New Toyota models will be available to test drive.
Service & Parts
- Pre-order any accessories for your current or next Toyota vehicle.
- Learn the benefits of Toyota Maintenance for your lease or purchase.