Toyota Entune™ Infotainment System Overview
What Can You Do With Entune™?
Entune™ is a smart infotainment service from Toyota that allows you to connect to your music, apps and friends from your dashboard while on the go. Utilizing your smartphone’s Bluetooth® to connect to Entune™, you can run several iPhone/Android apps and data services through your dashboard display and audio system. In effect, your display screen becomes an extension of your smartphone.
You start my registering your phone with Entune™, and then downloading the Entune™ app. Activating Entune™ is a snap, just follow the app instructions. Now you can engage in Internet searches, access online radio stations, get movie tickets or make dinner reservations from your car. Vehicles equipped with voice recognition allow you to use Entune™ hands-free. You’ll find yourself relying on Entune™ to find gas stations and compare fuel prices, get the latest sports updates, check your stocks, monitor traffic, find business and get weather conditions.
Infotainment System Features
You receive a complimentary subscription to Entune™ when you buy a Toyota vehicle that supports this capability. Features include music streaming from your playlist, execution of selected apps, advanced voice recognition, and, where available, advanced navigation with real-time traffic update. On Entune™ 3.0 versions, the available phone-based Scout GPS Link App overlays turn-by-turn instructions on your dashboard display screen. You can perform hands-free calling, access your contact list, and speak to Siri Eyes Free using your compatible iPhone. Other features include a free 3-month subscription to SiriusXM All Access, a free subscription to HD Radio, and access to Pandora.
Entune™, even in its most basic version, offers many services to enhance the driving experience. Entune™ 3.0 is the latest version, introduced in the 2018 Camry and soon to available on all new models. Here is a short rundown of the different versions:
- Touchscreens range from 6.1 to 7 inches
- Provides standard AM/FM/CD options
- Compatibility with iPod, USB 2.0 and AUX
- Advanced Voice Recognition
- Available SIRI Eyes Free
Entune™ Audio Plus
- Touchscreens up to 8 inches are supported
- You get all Entune™ Audio features
- Sirius XM Radio
- HD Radio
- HD Radio Traffic/Weather
- Available Scout GPS LInk
Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Touchscreens up to 9 inches are supported
- You get all Entune™ Audio Plus features, plus
- Integrated navigation
- Entune™ App Suite, which includes Yelp!, Pandora, Slacker Radio, Facebook, iHeartRadio, OpenTable and more
- JBL Audio, supporting up to 15 speakers
- You get all Entune™ Premium Audio with Entune™ App Suite features, plus
- Wi-Fi hotspot from Verizon
- Simultaneous connection of up to five devices
- Dynamic Navigation with real-time map updates
- Remote Connect mobile app for remote start, remote lock/unlock, and location/speed parameters for guest or teen drivers
- SafetyConnect to send assistance to your vehicle’s GPS location in case of an accident or theft
- Service Connect to monitor your vehicle’s health
- Scout GPS Link App
We invite you to visit our Toyota showroom for a full demonstration of Entune™, the multimedia system that does it all!
* Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.